Scientists, dentists, and dental technicians are invited to submit their empirical/non-empirical original research results and/or case studies for the Oral Reconstruction Global Symposium poster competition. Posters can be submitted in the following categories:
- Pre-clinical research
- Clinical research (surgical and/or prosthetic)
- Case report
Please submit your abstract by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (reference: Poster ORGS 2020).
In order to standardize the abstract layout, we kindly ask you to read the guidelines carefully.
Deadline for registration 15 January, 2020.
Guidelines for preparation of poster abstracts
- Abstracts may only be submitted by e-mail to email@example.com (reference: Poster ORGS 2020).
- Abstracts must be submitted in English. Please use US English spelling.
- Abstracts should contain only original material not published or presented elsewhere prior to 30 April 2020.
- Provide a short specific title indicating the nature of the investigation. The background and goals of the study should appear clearly to the reader.
Abstract must be structured according to the following:
- Short specific title indicating the nature of the investigation.
- Title must not exceed 250 characters including spaces.
- Authors and affiliations
- Disclosure of potential conflict of interest
- e.g. grant support, consultancy, membership on advisory councils, speaker’s bureau, source of funding.
- Each listed author should prepare a one-sentence statement to this effect.
- All disclosures should be listed if relevant to the abstract content and all others within the last year.
- Abstract text
- Must not exceed 2,500 characters – ca. 300 words – including spaces.
- All abbreviations must be defined the first time they appear in the text (do not define abbreviations in the title).
- Text must include the following sections:
- Introduction/ Background. The background and goals of the study should appear clearly to the reader.
- Material & Method / Results.
The poster committee will review each abstract and select the best 30 posters for participation in the competition. Notification of acceptance or rejection of submitted abstracts will be sent to the corresponding authors via e-mail in February 2020. Full instructions concerning poster requirements, preparation and presentation will be included. Poster presenters must be present and stand by their posters during congress breaks.
Selected posters will be published in the International Poster Journal of Dentistry and Oral Medicine and the Oral Reconstruction Foundation’s website.
The full text of accepted abstracts will be published in the symposium app prior to the event.
Prizes will be awarded to the best poster of each category (USD 2,000 per prize). All accepted abstracts are eligible for the prize, no additional application is needed.
If you have questions regarding abstracts or need assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You want first-hand information?
Sign-up for our newsletter